Powder Metallurgy World Congress & Exhibition
13-17 October 2024 YOKOHAMA, JAPAN
The World Congress on Powder Metallurgy was held in Asia in 2006 in Busan, South Korea, in 2000 in Kyoto, Japan, and in 2012 in Yokohama, Japan.
It is an excellent opportunity to exchange the latest information and deepen friendships in Yokohama Japan.
Advanced technologies and information for "Carbon Neutral", "Electrification" and "Energy Saving"
2024 Powder Metallurgy World Congress & Exhibition, organized by Japan Powder Metallurgy Association and Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy will be held in Yokohama, Japan, from October 13 to 17, 2024.
WORLD PM2024 will include presentations on the latest PM technologies and exhibitions to introduce the latest products and technologies from the PM supply chain. In addition, various social events and special programs will be prepared.
WORLD PM2024 will provide great opportunities to exchange the useful information and solutions and enhance interactive communication and deepen friendship.
We look forward to your participation in the congress to “Make a better world with PM”.
*Official language of this congress is English.
- September 19, 2023
- Exhibition page is now available. For detailed information, check the Exhibition page.
- September 11, 2023
- Call for Sponsors is now available. More detailed information is on Call for Sponsors page.
- June 1, 2023
- Call for Papers is now available. More detailed information is on Call for Papers page.
- April 27, 2023
- Technical Program Committee page is now available.
- March 31, 2023
- Congress Chairs and Committee pages are now available.
- October 7, 2022
- WORLD PM2024 website has opened.
- Organized by
- Japan Powder Metallurgy Association (JPMA)
- Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy (JSPM)
- Supported by
- European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)
- Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)
- Asian Powder Metallurgy Association (APMA)